Working with Clients for a Well-Designed Custom Silicone Parts
LegenDay will work closely with all our customers to provide the exact solution they need. Our engineering support comes across different varieties such as concept & collaboration, concept draft, 3D model, design adjustments, and more. With our production expertise, rest assured that all your custom silicone parts are well-designed with guaranteed high quality and durability.
Concept and Collaboration
We can collaborate with you to create a new product concept or 3D CAD drawing. From early production stages such as designing, LegenDay can provide optimized solutions. We have expert silicone engineers to understand all your silicone needs that fit your applications.
LegenDay makes sure that each silicone part has enhanced functional performance in a cost-effective manner. We will discuss your needs, requirements, and design specifications to ensure that all processing requirements are met.
3D Model and Concept Draft
LegenDay will create 3D files after communication with our client. We will send the final designs through 3D or 2D CAD modeling so the customer can review and check for revision.
- Sizes of the silicone part
- The silicone parts can be viewed at any angle
- Make sure that the design is correct before production
Design Review and Adjustments
- The 3D drawings are available in different formats such as STEP, SLDPRT, PRT, and more
- DFM silicone part design optimization to reduce waste and increase production efficiency
- Our engineers will provide a thorough analysis of the silicone products
- We will suggest design changes
- Our engineers assure superior quality silicone parts, an excellent molding process, and exceptional part designs
Color Matching and Material Selection
Silicone materials are available in different formulations and types. Therefore, choosing the right material for your project is very necessary for a successful production. If you have specific material needs, don’t hesitate to contact us. We also provide color matching services such as the following:
- Pantone Match. We have Online Pantone Book so you can choose a color.
- Physical Match. You can choose a color based on an item to match a specific pigment. We will make sure that the color is 99% accurate.
When designing a silicone part, it is important to consider the cost.
- We have engineers to discuss expected part volume and price target
- The silicone parts’ complexity, weight, and size have an effect on their price
- Our engineers will recommend you branding ways, mold cavitation, structure analysis, and material selection that will fit your budget