Flexible Silicone Sheet
The flexible silicone sheets are made from high-quality pure silicone materials. They are safe and versatile to customize, depending on your specific purposes. Aside from that, Legenday manufactures them with the following advantages.
- High durability
- Wear resistant
- Weather resistant
- High flexibility
Legenday - Professional Flexible Silicone Sheet Manufacturer
Legenday expertly designs silicone sheets with different levels of flexibility. Depending on your applications and requests, we can customize them for you. Furthermore, our experts perform strict quality inspections regarding their strengths, thicknesses, sizes, and other features. That assures you that precise silicone sheets perfectly fit your project’s requirements.
As your business partner, we prioritize your satisfaction with our offered flexible silicone sheet supplies. We provide solutions for your customized logos for branding and packaging. Using advanced technology, we guarantee premium quality sheets at cost-effective prices.
Feel free to contact us right here!
Legenday manufactures flexible silicone sheets with the following characteristics.
- Rugged. The silicone sheet with implied high flexibility offers excellent durability.
- Ideal Operating Temp. This material has a temperature range of 50°C to 260°C.
- Sealing. With its cell structure, sealing for any use is suitable.
- Compression Ability. They can rebound into their original form even if it gets folded.
- Long-Term PerformanceThey can function for a long time because of their inorganic foundation.
- Color Selections. There is a range of colors available for flexible silicone sheets.
Comprehensive Range of Applications
Flexible silicone sheets are versatile materials that work well for various applications.
- Hardware Buildings
- Auto Industry
- Communication Equipment
- Workshop Warehouse
- Electrical Systems
- Food Process
|Flexible Silicone Sheet|
|Temperature Range||°C||-60 – 220|
|Fire Resistance||vertical: HB class V-0
horizontal: HF- 1 class UL94
|Elongation||%||300 – 600|
|Hardness||shore A||50 – 70|
|Density||g/cm3||1.25 – 1.35|
|Length||available per request|
*Some specifications may vary upon request.