Food and Beverage
Silicone rubber has several properties perfect for the food and beverage sectors. It is a high-performing solution for food and beverage manufacturing due to its robust nature, excellent temperature resilience, and nonstick qualities. It surpasses all strict performance standards for a wide range of manufacturing methods in the food, beverage, and agriculture industries.
Legenday has been producing custom-made food-grade silicone for more than 20 years in the industry. We have the experience and knowledge to manufacture any silicone products you need. One-stop solution partner who can assist you with material selection, free sampling, rigorous testing, and customization you may require to achieve your objectives.
FDA-Approved Silicone Products Used in Food and Beverage
- Antimicrobial belting
- Oven seals for commercial use
- Gaskets for food processing machines
- Gaskets & seals for brewery systems
- Gaskets and seals for water filtration systems
- Seals for dairy fluid handling
- Gaskets and seals for water purification systems, etc.
Why Choose Silicone for Food and Beverage Industry?
Silicone rubber has excellent properties that make it the material of choice for gaskets and seals in the food and beverage manufacturing industries.
- Food Safe – petroleum-free, non-toxic, no odor, BPS, and BPA free.
- Water Resistance – Maintains performance integrity in water situations.
- Chemical Resistance – It will not decay or become contaminated when exposed to a variety of common chemicals/acids used in food preparation and cooking.
- Temperature resistant – Silicone rubber has extreme resilience and retains its integrity to high temperatures up to 230°C.
- Durability and high elasticity – Flexibility and elongation are high and unbreakable in long-term usage, and they do not harden or become brittle.
- Sealing Properties – Ideal for mixing and cooking processes guarantee no contamination. FDA-Approved, safe when in contact with food.
- Hygiene – The smooth inner silicone rubber eliminates residue accumulation, providing a safe and sanitary alternative for food and beverage uses.