LED Lighting Industry
Silicones are commonly utilized by LED design engineers to enhance light performance, extend product life and preserve the environment. This material performs well at high temperatures and has great sealing capabilities for LED lighting. LegenDay manufactures a wide range of custom silicone products used for this project. Whether you need gaskets and grommets, thermal pads, silicone rubber, etc. We support full customization of your specific requirements.
Silicone Application Across LED Lighting Industry
- Stadium lighting
- Automotive lighting
- General outdoor lighting
- Aviation display lighting & airport lighting
- Industrial machine lighting
- Mass transit lighting
- LCD display lighting
- Stage & theatre lighting, etc.
Why Used Our Silicones for LED Lighting Industry?
- Thermal characteristics for heat transfer efficiency
- Excellent transparency and aging resistance
- Perform as a protective barrier against moisture
- Systems for non-yellowing catalysts
- Low viscosity allows fluid flow around complicated parts
- Chemical stability and low compression set
- High refractive index
- Self-bonding grades
- Flame retardant and UL listed
- Meets IP ratings 1P66 and IP67