Perforated Silicone Sheet
LegenDay perforated silicone sheet is industrial sheet made from high-quality silicone material. It is designed with small perforations across the sheet surface. The perforations allow for optimal airflow, heat transfer, and fluid drainage.
- Highly durable sheet
- Withstand extreme temperatures
- Easily molded into different shapes & sizes
Leading Perforated Silicone Sheet Manufacturer
LegenDay provide perforated silicone sheet in various sizes, thicknesses, and perforation patterns. They are also available in different colors, making it easy to differentiate between other sheets variation.
Here at LegenDay, we take great pride in producing quality silicone sheets. They are easy to clean and can be sterilized using standard cleaning methods.
Our team of experts will provide you with the support you need to get the most out of our perforated silicone sheets.
To gain knowledge further about our services, please contact us today.
Where to Use Perforated Silicone Sheet
Here are some of the common areas where perforated silicone sheets can be used:
- Automotive Industry (Used as fluid filter, air filter, gasket, seals)
- Aerospace Industry (Used as gaskets, insulation, seals)
- Medical Industry (Used as medical device components, surgical instruments, and implants)
- Industrial Manufacturing (Used as filtration, insulation, and sound dampening)
- Technical Specification: Perforated Silicone Sheet
|Temperature Range||-60°C to 230°C (-76°F to 446°F)|
|Hardness||20 to 80 Shore A|
|Tensile Strength||8 to 12 MPa|
|Elongation||200% to 700%|
|Tear Strength||25 to 60 N/mm|
|Thickness||0.5mm to 10mm|
|Perforation Pattern||Round, square, rectangular, or customized|
|Perforation Diameter||0.5mm to 5mm|
|Color||Transparent, white, or customized|
|Certification||FDA, RoHS, REACH, UL, and ISO 9001:2015|