Custom Silicone Candle Mold
Silicone candle molds play a pivotal role in candle crafting by molding and sculpting melted wax or alternative candle components into an array of intricate candle patterns and forms. Our silicone candle molds are made of high-quality, flexible, and easily cleanable silicone for repeated use. In addition to standard silicone candle molds, we also offer customization services to meet your specific requirements for silicone candle molds, including different types, shapes, and colors. You also can submit a 3D file of your design or a link to a 3D image, we can offer design assistance for basic shapes and logos.
Types of Silicone Candle Mold
Multi-Purpose Silicone Candle Mold
The silicone candle molds are mainly used for making candles. However, they are also suitable for making soaps, lotion bars, incense stones, molding concrete, plaster, clay, crayons, waxes, and other materials. And because the candle molds are made from non-toxic and food-grade silicone material, they can also be used for making mold chocolates, candies, jellies, and many more.
Your Trusted Silicone Candle Mold Manufacturer LegenDay
LegenDay is a manufacturer in China that aims to provide professional services, excellent customized solutions, and high-quality silicone candle molds to ensure your satisfaction. We produce candle molds using top-grade, environmentally friendly, and entirely food-safe silicone. Before producing them, we have strictly inspected the raw materials to ensure quality. And before shipping them to you, we have also done a complete inspection and tests. We have tested their durability, temperature resistance, etc.
Moreover, all of our candle molds have achieved the FDA, SGS, ISO, and other certifications. We can also customize them as per your needs.
LegenDay Silicone Candle Mold Features
Our silicone candle molds are mixed, poured, and trimmed by hand, so they are soft, durable, reusable and easy to release. Here are some key features of silicone candle molds:
- Heat Resistance: Silicone can withstand the high temperatures required for candle making. It is safe for use with molten wax, making it suitable for both hot and cold processes.
- Versatility: Silicone candle molds are available in a wide range of shapes and sizes, making them versatile for creating various types of candles, including pillars, votives, tapers, and specialty shapes.
- Detail and Texture: Silicone molds can capture intricate details and textures, allowing for the creation of candles with ornate designs and realistic patterns.
- Non-Stick Surface: Silicone molds have a naturally non-stick surface, ensuring that candles release easily from the molds without sticking or tearing.
- Reusable: Silicone candle molds are reusable, which makes them cost-effective in the long run. With proper care and cleaning, they can be used for multiple candle-making projects.
- Easy Cleaning: Cleaning silicone molds is straightforward. They can be cleaned with soap and water and are also suitable for use in a dishwasher.
- Variety of Designs: Silicone candle molds are available in a wide variety of designs, including traditional, decorative and customized shapes.
- Compatibility: Silicone candle molds are versatile and work well with a variety of materials, including paraffin wax, soy wax, beeswax, and various other candle-making substances.They can be used with additives and dyes to create custom candle colors and scents.
- Layering and Multi-Colored Candles: Silicone molds are suitable for creating layered or multi-colored candles, as the flexibility of the molds allows for easy removal and assembly of different candle components.
- Transportability: Some silicone molds are designed with features like handles or built-in stands, making it easy to move and position them when pouring hot wax.
- Prepare your work area with safety gear.
- Place the model candle in a container.
- Apply a release agent if desired.
- Mix the silicone rubber according to the kit’s instructions.
- Pour the silicone over the model.
- Let it cure.
- Remove the mold, cut a pour hole, and add vent holes.
- Fill the mold with molten wax.
- Let the wax cool and harden.
- Delicately extract the candle from the mold.
- Trim and finish as needed.
- Enjoy your custom candle.
To clean silicone candle molds:
- Remove excess wax.
- Soak the mold in warm, soapy water.
- Gently scrub the mold to remove residue.
- Wash meticulously using fresh water.
- Gently dry with a towel.
- Store in a cool, dry place.