Silicone Compression Molding
Since the inception of the rubber manufacturing sector, compression molding has been used to mold rubber items. It is one of the key techniques of molding rubber parts that are still used today. Molding time, pressure, and temperature are all process parameters of this production. Typically, a clamping pressure of 300-400 tons is utilized. Compression molding is an efficient method for creating LSR prototypes, and low-volume, and high-volume silicone production.
LegenDay is a trusted silicone consumer products manufacturer that uses silicone compression molding. We can customize your products according to your OEM requirements. Our one-stop silicone products manufacturing factory has a large capacity and is dedicated to producing your customized silicone goods in order to fulfill your requirements.
Solid Silicone Compression Molding Benefits
- Wall Thickness – silicone compression molding provides for a wide range of wall thicknesses. In general, the design might range from 1.3 mm to 2.54CM.
- Flawless and uniform parts – gaskets are an excellent example of how silicone compression molding creates uniform, seamless, no flaws products. The item has a good surface polish.
- Lower Costs – When a low-pressure mold is used, the fabrication of several cavities is less expensive.
- High Volume Manufacturing – silicone compression molding is a process that is cost-effective to make a range of cavities without excessive tooling expenses.
Silicone Compression Molding Industries and Applications
- Consumer products
- Baby care and baby toys
- Health & beauty and personal care
- Pet’s supplies
- Electronic and cell phones accessories
- Stationery and office products
- Sports, outdoor, garden
- Automotive, aerospace, rail, and military
- Smoking products
- Promotional products