LegenDay Silicone Edge Trim
Silicone edge trims have better resistance to abrasion and high temperatures than plastic edge trims. They can withstand high temperatures up to 270°C. Moreover, they offer impact resistance, excellent durability, and flexibility. They are widely used in food processing, pharmaceutical, medical industries, and other cleanroom applications.
At LegenDay, we offer silicone edge trims that are made from FDA-approved, heat-resistant, and durable silicone. Our silicone edge trims are available in different styles, colors, and sizes. We also offer customization services to suit your specific needs.
Send us your inquiry now!
The silicone e-shaped edge trims are used for sealing windows, doors, etc. They have good flexibility and durability.
The silicone u-shaped edge trims are resistant to weather, UV, high temperatures, and abrasion.
The silicone P-shaped edge trims are made from food-grade silicone. They are resistant to chemicals and oil.
Silicone edge trims are used in applications that need thermal stability, low chemical reactivity, and low toxicity. They are used for protecting exposed metal edges from an impact on sheet metal surfaces, kitchen equipment, machine doors, etc. Moreover, they are suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. They can be used in industries and applications such as:
- Rail and boating
- Aerospace, telecommunication, and automotive
- Food & beverage processing
- Pharmaceutical and medical
- Construction, forestry, & mining
- Drivers’ helmets and golf carts
- Other hygienic and sanitary applications
- Flexible for easy and fast installation
- Easy to replace and remove
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Excellent resistance to UV and high temperatures
- Resistant to high-level impact
Silicone edge trims come in different profiles or shapes such as:
- Custom shapes