Legenday Silicone Self-Fusing Tape
The silicone self-fusing tape is proven and tested in harsh environments and conditions. It is the most easy-to-use and flexible quick-fix emergency rescue repair tape. The silicone self-fusing tape can withstand extremes in pressure, moisture, voltage, pressure, contaminants, corrosion, and temperature. This tape is widely utilized as a base tape layer to reenter connections easier.
Legenday is a leading manufacturer of silicone self-fusing tape with numerous characteristics and advantages. With years of experience, we can supply high-quality silicone self-fusing tape for the power industry, and emergency, and multi-purpose repair.
The weatherproof silicone self-fusing tape is stronger, wider, and thicker compared to other self-fusing silicone tapes.
This tape is perfect for any daily or emergency maintenance in the household or car maintenance such as wire connectors.
Our leakproof silicone self-fusing tape has high-temperature resistance up to -50 ℃ to 250 ℃ and thermal stability of 180 ℃.
Silicone Self-Fusing Tape by Color
Why Choose Legenday Silicone Self-Fusing Tape
Starts to form a permanent bond and tack instantly within 24 hours.
Forms a void-free, homogeneous, water, and air-tight seal.
Remains its flexibility when exposed to -65°C temperatures and abrasions.
Silicone self-fusing tape can be customized to meet numerous applications.
Our silicone self-fusing tape has superior corona and arc resistance.
A self-fusing tape 0.50mm thick provides up to 8000 Volts.
Our silicone self-fusing tape is manufactured to meet fireproof specs.
The tape protects against ozone, UV, fuel, coolants, acids, salt water, etc.
Silicone Self-Fusing Tape Advantage
- No Adhesive, self-fusing
- Resists heat up to 500°F (260°C)
- Flexible to -80°F (-62°C)
- 700 PSI tensile strength
- Insulates to 8000V/unstretched layer
- Stretches 300%
- UL Listed
Silicone Self-Fusing Tape Application
Legenday silicone self-fusing tape is applicable for the following:
- Appliance and Fixture
- Automotive and Marine
- Commercial Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Maintenance & Repair Operation
Silicone Self-Fusing Tape Characteristics
- Flexible – can recover to its original status after it is stretched
- Excellent UV-, weather-, age-, and corrosion-resistant, good waterproof
- Excellent arc, track, and ozone resistance
- Self-fusing quickly in seconds, producing stable waterproof, airtight, and moisture seal
- Up to 35KV voltage insulation under H class high temperature 180℃
- High-temperature range, ideal for operating environment from -60℃~260℃
Legenday Silicone Self-Fusing Tape with Excellent Weather and Heat Resistance
Legenday silicone self-fusing tape utilizes characteristics of remarkably weather-resistant, heat-resistant silicone resin and self-fusing tape. Our silicone self-fusing tape meets a wide array of needs, from bundling, protection, and insulation of automobile wire harnesses to insulating material for electrical devices. We can customize them according to your specifications.
|Features||Elf-Sticking, chemical-resistant, UV-resistant|
|Max. Operating Temperature (Celsius)||180 Degree Celsius|
|Max. Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||356 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Min. Operating Temperature (Celsius)||0 Degree Celsius|
|Specification Met||ASTM D-1000-76, AA-59163 Class-I Type I, RoHS2011/65/EU|
|Sizes for Primary Insulation and Repairing||1” x 10′ x 20mil; 1- 1/2” x 15′ x 20mil; 1- 1/2” x 30′ x 20mil; 2” x 16.5′ x 20mil; 2” x 16.5′ x 32mil|
|Sizes for Application Under High Pressure||1” x 10′ x 40mil; 2” x 10′ x 40mil|
|Special Sizes||1/2”x10′ x 20mil; 1”x10′ x 12mil|
|Popular Colors||Clear, Grey, White, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, Black|
|Special Colors||Orange, Brown, Purple, Pink|
|Customized colors and sizes can be required|
Silicone Self-Fusing Tape Cross Section
- Has uniform cross sections with consistent yarn encapsulated sinusoidal glass inside
- Increased controlled elongation and tear resistance between 15 and 25 percent
- Great for applications that require excellent mechanical properties and the ability to conform to complicated shapes.